About Atlanta Daybook
Atlanta Daybook is a local Press Release Distribution Service.
Atlanta Daybook has been helping Atlanta organizations Get the Word Out locally about their news and events since 1990.
Atlanta companies and nonprofit organizations use the Daybook platform for low-cost, simple and efficient news, event and press release distribution – that target both the media in the city, and business professionals.Engaging more local people with the stories about your news and events – Atlanta Daybook distributes your information online, through our opt-in email service, and through our Atlanta social channels:
If your story has national media coverage possibilities, you can also add-on a national distribution push which our Atlanta Daybook team will handle completely for you.
How do you Get Started?
- It’s Easy!
- Become an Atlanta Daybook Contributor.
- Purchase the package that your type of news or event is best suited for.
- Create your story campaign for a specific call-to-action goal.
- Create your release within your Atlanta Daybook Control Panel.
- Then Submit your press release into our system.
- Daybook Packages are available to meet these communication needs:
- Our 5-story package - Ideal for News & Events with a 2 to 3-week lead time.
- Our 24-story package - Utilized by organizations who want to maintain a branding presence over a longer range of time. The stories can be split into campaigns for specific events, and can be utilized to support a more strategic communications strategy.
- Our single story option is utilized for personnel announcements
Have questions about which package would work best for your needs? Give us a call at (770) 671-2013.
Customer Support : firstname.lastname@example.org