Five New Rules of Corporate Communications
1. Recruit talented, senior-level communications executives with solid business skills and deep knowledge of the company’s products and processes.
2. Learn to trust and understand the communications function.
3. Let communications leaders advise and educate the C-suite.
4. Eliminate command-and-control communications. Companies shouldn't compound their problems by obfuscating or denying responsibility for problems.
5. Let employees be ambassadors - Don't gag them on social media. Give your employees information about the company's vision, goals and what it's doing, and allow them to spread that positive message online.
"A man's character may be learned from the adjectives which he habitually uses in conversation."
- Mark Twain
Dallas Daybook Gets the Word Out!
Easy Press Release Distribution Includes:
Online, Email, Search, Social & Newsfeeds.
Daybook helps you present your story to the community, and then helps the community share that story across social platforms!
Career Opportunities in the Greater Dallas Area:
Job Opportunities can be posted free of charge in Dallas Daybook. Just send us an email (email@example.com). Make sure to include the Job Title & an online link to the opportunity.
Who We Are
Dallas Daybook is a comprehensive online press distribution product that creates more local engagement for stories published through the Daybook Network platform.
Daybook helps you to be more productive with your time!
Dallas Daybook Audience: 70% corporate and nonprofit business professionals, 30% media professionals (reporters, anchors, producers, show hosts, assignment editors, bloggers).
Still have questions? We can help! Email us - firstname.lastname@example.org
We can work with you to combine different elements of our products and services to meet your business goals.